- How do I sign up?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- Do you allow guest checkout?
- What is an order ID?
- How do I check my order statuses?
- How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
- Are the credit/debit card payments safe?
- How do I know that my online payment is secure?
- Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
- I did not receive my item, what am I supposed to do?
- The item condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the item description. Am I able to get a refund?
- How do I sign up as a seller?
- How do I sell something on smileservelive?
- How do I list an item?
- Can I denote my items in another currency?
- Why can’t I log in to my seller dashboard?
- How do I edit my item information?
- Can I add a few delivery addresses, delivery options and pick-up locations?
- What is the purchasable button for?
- Why can’t I find the right category for my item?
- How do I keep track of my sales?
- How can I keep track of orders that I receive?
- What do the different order statuses mean?
- Are there any subscription fees or listing fees on smileservelive?
- How do I receive my Payout/Payment?
- Stripe states that a transfer has been submitted, but I have not received the money in my bank account yet. What is going on?
- What items are prohibited on smileservelive?
- Why is my product deleted/banned?
- How safe is your installation and delivery service?
- How soon can you provide your service?
- For installations, is there a survey charge?
- Do you provide service during Sundays and holidays?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Will the installation service affect the manufacturer’s warranty?
- Do you provide installation services for appliances bought from all appliance stores?
- Do you accommodate special or multiple installations?
- Where are your serviceable areas for Aircon?
- How does your air conditioning installation and cleaning services differ from other providers?
- What type of air conditioning systems do you install and clean?
- Where should I place my air conditioner?
- How often should I get my air conditioning system cleaned?
- What if I want a higher or lower horsepower (HP) compared to the one recommended by the survey crew.
- Can I install my air conditioning unit on my preferred location?
- Why should I choose a wall-mounted installation compared to table top?
- What type of bracket should I choose for my television?
- Do I have the right kind of wall for TV wall mounting?
- Do you also install sound bars and home theaters?
- What type of home appliances do you install?
- Do you connect range hoods to air ducts?
- I need a printer repaired. What information do you need?
- How much will it cost me to have my printer repaired?
- How long will it take to have my printer repaired?
- How are your Technicians trained?
- I’d like a quote for having my printers covered under a Maintenance Agreement. Can you help?
- Do you sell consumables?
- Where is your service area for printer repair ?
- Can I bring a printer to you to have it repaired?
- Do you have warranty for the printer repairs?
- How often should a printer be serviced?
Yes, you can choose not to create an account at smiile serve when making a purchase. However, you are highly recommended to do so as all your booking details will be saved in your account. Any future booking that you make will become much faster and simpler.
An Order ID is a number generated for your reference after every successful checkout. A particular Order ID may include multiple items that you have booked from multiple service providers in a single checkout.
After selecting the service that you want to checkout, fill in your booking details which include your name, notification email, contact number and delivery address. If you are using an account, these details should already be prepopulated for you. Next, review the order details once last time before clicking “Proceed to payment”. Check the payment details and click “Pay now”. A pop up box would appear so that you can fill in your credit card details. Once the payment is done, you will be redirected back to smile serve’s site.
Smile serve does not store nor handle any credit card details on our site. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners hold all your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even us!
Smile serve uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which ensures that all connections on smileservelive’s server remain encrypted. This explains why the website address begins with “https” instead of “http”. Our website and app is secured using a RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate. This ensures all information you send using our app will be encrypted. Please click the “padlock” icon on the web browser for more details on the security certificate. smileservelive also do not store any credit card details and payments are processed through Stripe. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners hold all your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even us!
If both you and the seller have agreed on returning the item, you should take note of the following.
- You must return the item in the exact same condition in which it was received.
- It is your responsibility as the buyer to pay for the return cost of shipping.
- You, as the buyer, need to pay for any customs charges incurred on the returned item.
As part of the mediation process, the admin will review the chat history, item description, photos of the item provided by both you and the seller, and any other information about the item that you and the seller have provided. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.
1. Sign up by using either your Facebook or Google+ account
2. Fill up your profile details
3. Add a delivery address (your item will be sent to this delivery address when you purchase an item from smileservelive as a buyer)
4. Link with your Stripe account (this is the account that you will receive your payments with)
5. Add your delivery options and/or your preferred pick-up location
6. Click save
Congratulations, you are now a seller on smileservelive and can start uploading your first item. <
1. Upload the items that you want to sell. Set your price, category and choose the delivery methods/pick-up locations for this item
2. Be informed immediately when someone has purchased your item
3. Payment made by the buyer, minus the transaction clip to smileservelive, will be transferred to you immediately
4. Fulfill your order and update your buyers on the latest status using our order management system
5. Get useful business insights such as your sales history, best-selling item and other analytics to optimize your business
Provide us with all the relevant details such as the item category & sub-category, name, price, description, quantity, image and the delivery options.
Once you are happy with your listing, click on “SAVE” and your listing will be published.
So what are you waiting for? Start listing your first item on smileservelive now!
2. Choose the item you want to edit, and click on the sign.
3. You will be redirected to your specific listing’s details page.
4. From there, you may edit any details you would like.
5. Once you are happy with the new details, click on “Save” and your edits will be reflected.
If you add more than one delivery options and/or your pick-up locations, your customer has the choice of selecting their preferred option when purchasing an item from you. You can always add more delivery options or pick-up locations by first navigating to your user settings through you profile’s drop down bar before clicking on the “Delivery methods” tab. Alternatively, you can add new options whenever you are uploading items onto smileservelive.
Anytime you have completed a certain action to fulfill the order, you can change the order status by clicking on the drop down bar. In the event that you are fulfilling multiple orders at the same time, you can also mass update the order statuses. Simply check the boxes of the relevant orders and click on the “Change Status” button.
1. Paid – after the buyer has successfully made a payment, an invoice ID and order ID would automatically be created and each item order status would be tagged as paid.
2. Ready for pick-up – after you have picked and packed, you can change the item’s order status to “Ready for pick-up”. The buyer will receive an email notification to remind him to pick-up his item at his selected pick-up location.
3. Completed – once the buyer has picked-up his item, you can set the item’s order status to “Completed”.
4. Refunded – you can set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when you have made a refund to the buyer.
For delivery, the order statuses are:
1. Paid – after the buyer has successfully make a payment, an invoice ID and order ID would be automatically created, and each item order status would be tagged as paid.
2. Delivered – after you have shipped/couriered/delivered the item, you can set the item’s order status to “Delivered”. The buyer will then receive an email notification that his item is on its way.
3. Refunded– you can set the item order status to “Refunded” when you have made a refund to the buyer.
smileservelive requires all sellers and users to abide by the laws of the jurisdictions in which you are operating and selling. If you are shipping items across international borders, we expect all members to follow the local laws of both the exporting and importing countries.
Therefore, even if an item is illegal in one country but legal in another, it would still be strictly prohibited in smileservelive. smileservelive does not allow any listing that through images or descriptions facilitate or promote illegal acts when applied under a specific context.
smileservelive expects all users to only list items that are legal. All items must not present legal risks to our community, be inconsistent with smileservelive values or harmful to our members.
To ensure safety, our technicians and delivery crew follow strict health protocols.
- Have undergone rapid testing
- Undergoes daily temperature check and monitoring
- Wears face shield and mask at all times
- Observes social distancing
- Clean and disinfect equipment tools constantly
- Equipped with alcohol and disinfectants for regular sanitation
We provide our services at the soonest agreed possible time. Please click here to arrange your preferred booking schedule.
We offer free surveys for selected areas only before installation because we aim to provide best solution to our customers. To learn more, please contact us.
Our online booking service is available 24/7 though processing time will only be available from Mondays to Saturdays at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. While actual service during Sundays and Holidays are subject for approval. Book Now to confirm your preferred schedule.
Customer will receive an order confirmation email or our admin will contact you directly.
We accept cash payments, gcash and credit card.
All of our installation service comes with a one (1)-year warranty and our repair services comes with a three (3)-month warranty for both parts and workmanship.
Yes, we accept installation services for your appliances bought from all dealers. Please contact us to learn more.
We provide quality service nationwide given that we have business partners that can cater same quality of services as ours.
We follow strict material and workmanship standards on all our services so you can be sure that Smile Serve only provides the best air conditioning and installation services.
We have the expertise in installing and cleaning different kinds of air conditioning systems from window, split, multisplit, packaged, floor-mounted, ceiling, and cassette types.
Our service technicians can help you determine the best location for your air conditioning unit through a site survey.
Recommended cleaning for:
- Residential is every 6 months
- Commercial is every 3 months
- Salon/computer shop is monthly
Smileserve understand your interest for a higher or lower horsepower (HO) compared to the recommended but it is highly advisable to follow the recommended horsepower (HO) for the best cooling experience.
Smileserve recognize each customers preference on where to place the airconditioned unit on a specific place but for best cooling experience it is advisable to follow recommended location.
Aside from adding aesthetics to your home design, wall mounted installation can help you save more space and secure your TV from bumps and falls compared to table top installation.
Our service technicians and in-store specialists can help explain the types of bracket and the one recommended for you through site survey.
Concrete walls are the best for TV wall mounting. For gypsum or dry walls, some wall modifications are required. We can help you determine your wall type through site survey.
We also install and optimize audio peripherals like sound bars and home theater systems.
We provide installation solutions for cooking ranges, range hoods, washers, and dryers. Leave the heavy lifting of your appliances to us!
We can perform customized range hood installation for ducted range hoods as long as the air duct and proper electrical wiring are prepared.
In order to place a printer service request, it is helpful if you have the make and model of the printer to be serviced along with a brief description of the problem you’re encountering. In addition, you will need to have the business name, address, phone number, and contact number available.
As all printer makes and models are unique and present unique problems, we would be needing the exact model of the printer and its defect for us to provide you with the exact cost of repair.
We are also charging Php500 as an initial check-up fee that would be deducted form the total cost of repair if you would agree.
Normally, it would only take 3 days for a printer to be repaired if the problem would be considered a minor one and parts are readily available. In cases of severe cases, we would give our best to repair your printer the soonest time possible and provide you with a regular update on its status.
All Printer Repair Technicians employed are professionals in printer repair. Our Technicians trained to repair a variety of different brands, makes and models of printers.
We would be happy to provide your company with a quote. Just send us an email or give us a call with your location and the makes and models of the printers you’d like covered.
We don't sell comsumables, but we could endorse you to either ABENSON or Electroworld which are two top retails establishments selling consumables. These are also our affiliated companies.
We are catering the entire Metro Manila and nearby Luzon provinces such as Pampanga, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Batangas. We could also provide you On-Site Repair Services but subject to mobilization fee.
Yes, you may bring your printer to our shop nearest to your location. We have a total of 10 repair shops loacted in Memtro Manila, Pampanga, Laguna and Cavite. For your utmost convenience we also offer pick up and delivery repair service, of course with an extra cost.
We offer a 90 Days warranty both of the labour and the replaced parts.
Recommended cleaning for printer’s interior:
- Every 6 months
- 300 hours of operation
Recommended cleaning for printer’s exterior:
- Clean and remove paper waste, dirt, dust and ribbon shreds as needed.